This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for antares-dx.com ('site', 'website'), or Antares dX. Within this document Antares dX may alternatively be referred to as ('us', 'we', or 'our'). This notice is directed at customers and users of the site and those doing business with Antares dX. We use your PII for providing and improving services offered by the site. By using the site you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. This privacy notice will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website
- How PII is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Personal Information Collection, Use, and Protection
When do we collect information?
We collect information when you register, complete your profile, place an order, and input or access information on our site. In order to make full use of this website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration certain information is required.
What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information, business information or other details. Additionally we may track geolocations or IP addresses.
How do we use your information?
We may use information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To help inform you regarding our products/services
- To process orders, payments, and complete transactions
- To allow us to better understand and service your business needs and feature requests
- To verify integrity of relationships and contract terms
- For follow up correspondence
How do we protect your information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website your information is strongly protected. To maintain the safety of personal information we implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order or enters, submits, or accesses their information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for 'https' at the beginning of the Web page address. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for malware, security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. The website is protected by full time security software to block threats, attacks, and probes.
All transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Unfortunately no method of transmission over the Internet or any other method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use the highest standards of security measures to protect your information we cannot provide an absolute guarantee.
Orders and Payments
We offer paid products and services, and use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). The "cart" integrator is Thrivecart and the payment processors are Stripe and Paypal. ThriveCart provides our customers with order invoicing and a portal for account management.
We request information on our order form. To buy from us you must provide contact information and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you. We do not store your credit card payment information that information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors when required (ie. Stripe). Alternatively, Paypal provides payment processing which does not require third party collection of payment details.
Third Parties, Links, Cookies, Tracking
All utilization of third parties is done within the context of providing services offered at the site. We utilize third parties for payment processing and email. The "cart" integrator is Thrivecart and the payment processors are Stripe and Paypal. The third parties we utilize for email are ActiveCampaign and SendGrid. Email related service providers improve authentication and deliverability, while allowing for transactional automations related to profile registration, product/services, billing and payments, or other activities. Stripe, ActiveCampaign, and SendGrid have active certifications with the Privacy Shield Framework. More information on the privacy policies of the third parties can be found at their individual websites.
This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Do we use 'cookies'? Yes
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits, such as expediting login to the site or tracking status or progress within checkouts or courseware.
- Better understand your interests and behaviors while visiting the site, and in order to improve future services deliverability. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Privacy Regulatory and Legal Compliance
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive actions, as soon as possible, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify all users via email
- We will notify all users via onsite notification
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by logging in to your account.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence other than what is needed for essential billing or payment processing correspondence.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
- We do not market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Our site is intended only for fully licensed healthcare providers or their agents.
- Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13? No.